Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankgiving day

It's Thanksgiving; but we aren't eating turkey. We are celebrated our Thanksgiving in October (Canadian Thanksgiving), so we had an Italian dinner with pumpkin. I made a delicious pumpkin pasta dish; salad and a chocolate chip pizookie. A pizookie is a giant soft chocolate chip; served warm with ice cream in the middle. You serve it at the table in the pan and everyone digs in.

The dogs had tonight a good portion of ground turkey and beef, gizzards, arugula, and pumpkin pasta. The girls loved it; Luke picked through it but eventually ate almost everything. Before giving my dogs any of our prepared food I have to consider what went into it; what might come out and how much they should get.

1 comment:

Acadia Shelties said...

I have a picky eatter like Luke. I enjoy reading about what Luke will eat. It has given me some ideas for my dog.
Cadie