Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best way to cook liver


I have discovered the best way to cook liver; the best way that is if everyone in the house hates liver. Even the smell of it sends some of the family members to gagging. To me liver is just that; liver and it does not offend me to cook it. It does bring back memories of being in the show ring and I do sort of gross out at it in it's raw state.

But being that I have alot of people to deal with in this house; not only the dogs I try to accomodate. So I have discovered that cooking it in tinfoil on the barbeque works best. I can leave it outside to cool so that not even the foul smelling steam gets into the house. But that's as far as it goes.

If anyone complains about the smell of liver as I cut it up for the dogs; well too bad. It has made a huge difference to Luke; he ate two bowls of food lastnight and he only ever did that before for liver. So liver is here to stay in my house and I am very glad that I finally found a source to get it.

No comments: