Friday, November 21, 2008

Taste


As you start to cook for your dog/dogs you will find that not everyone is going to like everything. Just like us; dogs have very specific likes and dislikes. Now there are dogs that will eat anything you put infront of them, like my Jessie. There are very few foods that she won't eat and often if there are things she likes and dislikes mixed up; she goes through eating the best and leaving the worst for last.

My girls are easy to feed; the even ate the sardines I tried on them. Luke is just plain weird and beyond fussy; he likes to eat like a person not a dog. So I try my best to accomodate but it can't always be a gourmet meal. There are days like yesterday when I've been out and dinner is going to be a quick one.

Lastnight I made scrambled eggs with ham and havarti; I then added oatmeal before serving it up. The girls loved it; even though Tilley is not a big egg fan she ate. Luke on the otherhand was a challenge to feed. He adores ham typically but I had forgotten to fry up the ham first, he loves the taste of fried (who doesn't). I threw the ham in after the eggs were cooked so it didn't have that mmmmmmmmmmmm flavor.

Honestly.

No comments: