Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mmmmmmm liver
























As Luke is going to the vet today I wanted to make his meal lastnight a great one. He loves liver so I went to the grocery store and got some to cook up. Luke loves flavor, he is not into boiled, bland meat so I fried it up in a pan with butter. I gave all the humans in the house a heads up, I had already decided to wait until we ate our dinner because I know liver is a strong smell.

I was frying Luke some liver and that was that; don't like it? then go out for a while. There was alot of complaining and gagging noises but I was committed to giving Luke his liver. It is rich so it is not a meal of entirely liver; just enough for him to know he is eating it and convince him the whole thing is liver. He also had ground turkey, sweet potato, rice, carrots and smashed peas. He ate his entire meal; I'm always amazed when he eats all of his food. A clean bowl always gives me a false sense of hope; that he will eat his whole meal everytime if I put liver in it.

Luke is finicky and it is very seldom that he will even eat his whole meal two days in a row. So we are off to the vet early this morning and I will post the results on my original blog.

Bone appetite

No comments: