Saturday, November 8, 2008

Steak sandwich


Luke lucked out yesterday morning; being sick and finicky I'm doing my best to accomodate him. So let's just say he hasn't been eating the best of diets. Oh he is eating homemade fresh food but like us; somethings just don't look appealing to him when he is not himself.

So yesterday he got a raw steak sandwich and loved it. I'm having to do my trickiest of cooking and preparations. And my version of "open up for the choo choo" is becoming old really quick. "Mmmmmmmmmm, look what Mommy made you Luke; yummy." If I persist it finally works, getting him to taste is the biggy.

So his sandwich consisted of raw steak, toast with lots of butter of course and pumpkin spread thick enough to do some good but thin enough to not interfere with him eating. He liked the sandwich alot; can't blame him it looked really good.

Not sure what is on the menu this morning but I'll let ya know.

1 comment:

Laureate said...

I love this picture!