Thursday, November 6, 2008

First food blog







This is breakfast for the hounds this morning; with my boy Luke being sick I've got a ton of different things on the menu. This morning was leftover toss.

I cook for my dogs; I cook for my family as well but this blog is all about the dogs. With the cooler air moving in I've been in the kitchen a whole lot more. Now with a sick finicky eater I've been cooking up a storm to try and create something that looks or smells appealing to him.

Cooking for dogs may seem to be a confusing task; many think it's just too much work. Yes it is more work than opening a bag and dumping but with a little effort you will see huge changes in your dog. I have and will explain in depth in the near future.

For now, welcome to my blog and I hope to enlighten, educate and entertain your desire to think about cooking for your dog.

Happy cook'n

No comments: