Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Up to my eyeballs
















Good evening everyone; I have been cooking and baking around the clock it seems. If it's not goodies for the humans, it is either goodies for the dogs, dinner for the humans or the dogs.

I want to wish everyone the very best Christmas ever. My guys are patiently awaiting present opening; yes they all get two to open. They will be eating turkey and the gizzards from the turkey. I bought ground beef and ground turkey for over the holidays and they will be eating a combination of all these as well. As I wrote several days ago; I bought 10 lbs of liver so I also have that on hand. But with all of these seniors we've had pretty bad farts from the liver.

My rule for dealing with the farts; deal with it. Luke is eating like a champion so he is getting liver and the girls get it just because they like it too. I will be on high alert for Jessie and her food stealing binges. Please make sure that your dogs do not have access to any type of chocolate; especially the dark type over the holidays.

Give all of your dogs a huge hug and kiss for me.

No comments: