Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pretty good



Tilley is my floor cleaner; very vigilant about her job.






Okay, these cookies are pretty good. They taste sort of like Cheese crackers.

1/2 Cup butter
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup grated sharp cheddar

I used my KitchenAid mixer for 3 solid minutes. Hand knead for 1 min to make sure all the cheese is blended in nicely. Roll out to 1/4" thickness using flour on your surface and top of dough. The dough is really nice to roll.

Bake large cookies 2 1/2" size for 20 min. Leave in for 25 min again at 275 to dry.
small size 1 1/2" for 15 min. Leave in for 15 min again at 275 to dry.

Photos to follow soon

2 comments:

Laureate said...

They sound good...though I might eat them all before I can give any to the dogs!

PerfectTosca said...

I'm like drooling here! I made The Woman write this down. Now THIS is a treat! She makes these disgusting biscuits for me and I hate to hurt her feelings but I'd rather have THIS stuff you make.