Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Making cookies again


I was out yesterday looking for some coasters for our new table when I spotted these. I had a bone cookie cutter years ago and somewhere during one of our many moves it got displaced. So I bought these and I will bake up some cookies with them today. Funny isn't it how we like to make cookies in the shape of bones or other cute dog items.

I don't typically make cookies in the shape of things for my guys but if I'm going to give them away which I am; I want them in cute shapes. Not that the dogs know; well maybe they do but they don't care. I do know that!

I found a fairly good recipe but it is still not as good as I want it to be. I want Luke to eat them with the same gusto as he does his shortbread. I can't even eat shortbread without having a long blonde face staring at me. I don't know, I may have to resort to adding butter in the recipe. ;)

2 comments:

Laureate said...

Hi Sherri,

Will you share your recipe please! I don't think I have a bone shaped cutter...but will make do.
Cheers, Kim

Sherri said...

Yes I'll post later today after I make a new batch.