Thursday, September 10, 2009

A new face

Yep, we have a new face on the cooking blog as well. It's been a while since I've changed anything on the blogs so I felt it was do time. As well as a change to the look I'm hoping to get more writing done on here. With my other blog a daily; I often forget about this one. But I will do my best to get on here and write.

This morning I was out; out of meat and I didn't want to give the dogs, dog food. So I got out some nice frozen ground sirloin patties; cooked them rare, added yogurt, apple, bonemeal, probiotics and presto breakfast was served. Surprisingly Luke ate everything; and with gusto at that. Not sure what is on the menu for tonight for the hounds but we are having Lentils, perhaps the dogs will have lentils as well. I'll let you know.

;)

No comments: