Monday, September 21, 2009

What's for breakfast?


Well this morning it was time to cook up the organ blend; it's not all organ meat. If it was I'd only give it to the dogs either mixed with something else or maybe once or twice a week. This blend has cheeks, trachea and tongue as well so it is a good mixture. I can't cook it when there is anyone else home because it has quite a strong smell to it and I don't deal with the complaints well. So this morning I cooked it rare and added green beans, apple, ground flax seed and individual supplements.


The girls ate like the champion eaters that they are but Luke stared at it for the longest time. He is falling into a pattern of waiting until the girls eat and then eating. Fine with me; I know it makes him feel like he somehow is one up on them this way. (Like he needs a fatter head than he already has.) So once everyone ate; dishes go into the dishwasher and we are ready to start the day.


No comments: