Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday morning

Mmmmmm; the pups had a good breakfast this morning and even Luke ate like a champ. Lastnight I made a trip to the local grocers and was unable to find beef at a good price so it was chicken thighs. After going to the gym this morning I tossed it in the oven for a quick cook. While I blogged I pondered on what to add to the chicken today. I like to mix it up alot; it is simply the best way to cover all your nutritional basis.

So they got frozen peppers, green, red and yellow. I added ground flax seed which I warmed before adding. Then some chopped dried craberries and probiotics and voila breakfast. Tilley has a joint supplement added which must taste bad because if I don't mix it well she baulks a tad at her meal.

I will make a trip to the grocers again today and try to get some organ meat for the dogs. They all love it and it is a great source of vitamins for them, of course in moderation. Everything in moderation.

No comments: