Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving; I have alot to be thankful for. First; my family, my dogs and a great home. I'm also thankful that I get to write my blog and very thankful that I have two out of three dogs that eat whatever I put in front of them. This morning I made a quickie; goodie but quickie. They had raw eggs and sardines; mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Doesn't that sound delish? Well my Jack Russell thought so and scarfed it down; Tilley thought it was okay, edible. Luke? Are you kidding? I didn't even try.

He had leftover turkey dinner and barely got through that. If you have a dog or dogs that eat whatever you put in front of them then you definitely have to be thankful for that. Because after having a fussy pants; I'm good with one in a lifetime.

I am wishing that everyone have a wonderful Holiday Season; see ya soon.

No comments: