Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Steak and eggs and speaking of deals

Good morning all; The dogs had a glorious breakfast yesterday morning. Luke of course took a while to get into it but once he did he enjoyed it. I had raw beef but needed a bit more protein so I scrambled up some eggs and through the beef in at the end to warm it. I added squash and apple, bonemeal, and their individual supplements. Hmmmmm steak and eggs for breakfast, not bad.

I just wanted to give those who feed "real" food a heads up. Last year my daughter made a visit to the grocers the day after the American Thanksgiving; being that we are in SoCal. We scored on turkey's; each was only $5.00 and we stocked up. Had a freezer full for the pups; just like with the turkey it is always a great idea to get in there after the storm so to speak.

Also watch your local flyers; there are always specials on and if you don't have one a small freezer might be a good gift to yourself this holiday season. Mine is always stocked; it's a small sized chest freezer. In fact I'm going to need to go through it and get rid of any empty boxes etc in there for the coming season.

No comments: