Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luke hates rice


Rice is eaten around the world. It is a good thing to add to your ever changing dog food to help eliminate stomach upset. Unfortunately I have come to discover that Luke really dislikes rice; I mean who doesn't love rice? I love and eat it regularly.

Okay so with changing your proteins and vitamin source I like to have a whole grain staple, so I use Oatmeal as an alternative to rice. Luke likes it and the girls love it. At the end of each meal everyone has oatmeal on their nose.

If I am using whole slow cooking oats then I cook them making them more easily digestible. But for those days I'm in a hurry I use the quick cook oats which are much easier to digest thus don't need cooking.

So if you always use rice, give oatmeal a try.

No comments: