Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year; well here we go again. Yesterday Luke decided he was over liver; great. The one thing I have found that he loves; wouldn't even give it the time of day yesterday. So as I stood defeated at the refridgerator I looked and looked. There was still some Ricotta from when I made Rigatoni,hmmmmmmmm?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricotta

Well, he likes it. It is not very high in fat content which suprised me; but if it helps get his food into him...........Ricotta is on the menu. As I have said before; feeding dogs is not a science but more an experimental process. My girls will eat near anything but every so often there is something that pops up they find inedible.

So on with the experimenting; as usual I will be posting the results of each experiment. :)

Have a wonderful New Year.

No comments: