Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good and bad

While researching fish oil lately I came across this and wanted to share it. I just bought a bottle of Canola oil and will throw it out today. It seems to be in the controversial stage at the moment but I like to always be of the safe side and go with tossing the bottle. I use mostly olive oil and haven't even had a bottle of canola oil in my home for a very longtime. Figures I just bought it when I read this article. So; I was reading about fish oil and trying to find some good info to share with you, here is one such article.


Fish oil is great for us and for dogs. Luckily most dogs do not mind the taste as we humans search for the fishless fish pills for our own consumption. We can open up a can of salmon or sardines and give this to our dogs. I am going to get some good Omega 3s for my guys and perhaps that will help with little Jessie's itching.

Have a great day.




No comments: