Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fish

My poodles have not been big fish fans over the years although with Tilley now in her senior years she is tending to eat anything. She even eats Sardines with Jessie; and they are about as fishy as you can get. Luke does not like fish but if I make really yummy halibut it sometimes will fly. And there has been the rare ocassion that I've made Salmon on the bar-b and he has eaten it.

Lastnight we had Halibut for dinner; about the most delicious recipe I've ever had. So I took a big portion of halibut out of the freezer for the dogs as well. I usually save the big thick pieces for them because they can get dry trying to cook them all the way through. They had organic baby greens, cranberries, a few almond slivers and some beef on the side, it was a big hit.

I think I'll cook up a bunch of salmon and sweet potato today, at least the girls will eat it.

No comments: