Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fattening up the hounds

Luke is on a roll, an eating role. So while he is in the mood to eat I will feed, and feed what he likes. So the other day when I scored all the ground beef I also got 2 containers of liver, mmmmmmmmm. I cooked both packages in tinfoil in the oven while everyone else was off at work or school, so no complaining to listen to. After cooking and cooling the liver, I chopped and froze it. This let's me add just a few morsels of liver to Luke's meal and gives it that extra bit of jeune se qua.

This morning Luke came into the kitchen, that's a good sign. When his interest is peaked at the preparation stage then there is a good chance he's in the mood to eat. Tonight I had to call him into the kitchen but that is because he was exhausted from his run and crashed in a very comfy spot.

So when I can I give him what he wants; it's not always possible to cater to his every whim but I try. :)

No comments: