Monday, February 16, 2009

Can you cut corners?

Can you cut corners when feeding your canines? Most definitely. Do you eat a completely balanced meal everyday of your life? I know I don't; I try to feed my family really well but sometimes its Jalepenos or Pizza hut. So if somedays you are running short on time then cutting corners is fine. Of course well balanced each and every meal is much better but when you see what the finickiest of dogs can exist on you realize that a quickie once in a while is okay.

So what is a quickie meal for the dogs? Somedays it's raw meat, oatmeal and apple. Other days it might just be some raw beef; and believe me they do not mind those days. If your dogs like egg; then some hard boiled egg, ham and oatmeal.

Feeding your dogs isn't a science; although you should feed the best quality and do your research but on those days when you're in a pinch, don't panic, stress or guilt out, make them a couple of fried eggs and green beans.

No comments: