Saturday, January 16, 2010

cookies





















Cookies; who doesn't love cookies? Dogs are the same; most of them love cookies. And believe me not all cookies are made the same; there are cookies that are delicious and some after smelling them, have to taste like a great piece of cardboard. When I make cookies for my dogs I go for healthy and for taste. I taste all of the cookies that I make for dogs and my three guys give them a well rounded taste test as well.

For years I was known as the cookie lady back home in Canada. Not the dog cookie lady; the human cookie lady, so cookies are sort of my specialty. I still make the humans in my life cookies but I'm focusing on the dogs right now. I have made several types that I've been very happy with but I'm still fussing with the ingredients. Luke loves shortbread and I have to admit there isn't much that can touch my authentic Scottish shortbread as far as taste and texture; so I'm trying to think up something that tastes just about as good for the dogs.

So I will keep you up to date with each new batch and let you know how close to yum that I'm getting. So many cookies to make; so many cookies to taste. ;)

No comments: