Sunday, June 21, 2009

Variety

I have to say that the more variety I give my dogs the easier and easier it gets to feed them. This whole "dogs should only eat dog food" thing is for the birds. I actually think birds eat a wide variety of food as well. But speaking about dogs; my guys eat raw, cooked and dog food on occasion when I simply am short on time. Like I was lastnight, I got in late 9:30 and the dogs needed to eat. I had chicken in the fridge but I would have had to cut up veggies so I turned to their dog food.

I don't feed dog food often but because I do every once in a while it is something I can fall back on when I need to without anyone getting an upset stomach. I only feed Orijen and it has just been rated the top dog food manufacturer in Canada.

The dogs ate; I was tired and so were they. We watched a bit of television and it was up to bed with full stomachs. And in fact they are still in bed this morning at 8:30 and not a creature is stirring.

No comments: