Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mmmmm bonemeal muffins

I got it; it was not easy but I found edible bonemeal. So.......that means I'm going to whip up a batch of bonemeal muffins, yummy. As you know I am trying to create a muffin that is a great snack for the dogs and one that perhaps Luke might eat. So far he has not even given one muffin a chance so maybe bone will make it more enticing. I got this bonemeal at Whole foods in Irvine.

There will be all organic ingredients in the muffins, lots of protein, fruit and veggies. I make the muffins in the tiny muffin papers so they make a three bite size muffin for small dogs, two bites for the poodles and one small bite for the giant breeds. I love having a batch in the fridge knowing that the dogs are getting such great food as a snack throughout the day.

I did find this online and may purchase it next time. The product I got is for human consumption although the girls face who helped me said that most people would not eat it.

http://www.solidgoldhealth.com/products/showproduct.php?id=26&code=514

I'll let you know how the bonemeal turns out.

1 comment:

Cool Design Shelties said...

Do you have a recipe for those bonemeal muffins?? They sound exquisite :o)

//Bente