Monday, June 8, 2009

mmmmmm



Well, I've just finished my first batch of k9 cupcakes and the girls think they are delightful; Luke not so much. I already reserved the whole idea of Luke being a taste tester; he doesn't taste anything. Meat yes but I'm not wanting to put meat in these things so if Luke eats one it will be a miracle. Perhaps once I put the frosting of cream cheese ontop he will.

The only thing I forgot to put into these is some fat; I meant to grab the olive oil but forgot, I'm making dinner at the sametime so oh well. These I guess are the non fat version. Only problem with them is that they tend to stick to the little papers then but they are really tastey.

This batch has sweet potato, garbanzo beans, flax seed, apple sauce and other yummy ingredients and even though they just have 1/4 cup of molasses in them, they taste great. I think I'm onto something.

No comments: