Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stella and Chewys

Stella and Chewys - I am giving this product 4 paws. I recently purchased several bags of their freeze dried raw food; it is amazing. I am always skeptical when I try something new; I want a product to impress me and this one does. Not only is it completely convenient but very versatile. I do have to admit the lamb patties smell a little funky but the duck not so much.

The reason I like the freeze dried product so much is that I can bring a couple of patties of raw food with me on my treks with the dogs. For Luke this is great; he tends to do well as a grazer, sort of eating all day. And I think with this product I might just put some weight on the boy.

For dinner my little Jack Russell has one patty mixed with some other homemade stuff; which you do not have to do. And the poos get one to flavor their already homemade food. When I feed it in their meal I rehydrate the patties and the dogs love them. I have had no upset stomachs; I take my time introducing a new product mixing it with their own food. But this has enabled me to offer them something that is healthy, raw, premade and really easy for me.

Love it.

No comments: