Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stella and Chewys to the rescue

Well I had a stupid morning today. One of those mornings when everything seems to go wrong; you know the kind. I was in full swing, making the dogs their breakfast, cleaning the kitchen, typical mega multi-tasking when I heard a crash behind me. I closed my eyes and then opened them to see glass from one end of the kitchen to the other; yep needed this. A glass bowl that was drying on the rack fell into the sink which is the enamel type and smashed so hard that it flew everywhere.

It landed in the dogs food, all the food I had prepared for the next meals, all the dishes, across the floor, into my veggies and dip I was snacking on................everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly scooted the dogs outside, put the babygate up at the kitchen so my kids wouldn't just come walking in the kitchen and stood there thinking what I should feed the dogs now. I had to throw all the food out that had been on the counter, you cannot take chances with glass.

Then I remember I had several Stella and Chewy patties left, thank goodness. I mixed it up and the dogs were happy campers eating outside in different bowls. Once they were done I went back into the kitchen to proceed with the tedious clean up. Be warned if you drop a pyrex bowl, yikes what a mess.

No comments: