Sunday, July 19, 2009

Particular tastes


Every dog has it's own tastes; like us there are somethings that they just don't like. As I've spoken about often Luke loves beef, he's not a big fan of too much else. He likes chicken but he is a meat man for sure; the girls will eat just about anything. So what did they have this morning for breakfast?

Jessie and Tilley's menu

Sardine
arugula
carrot
raw egg
probiotics
chopped cranberries
Cranberry d mannose (Tilley)

Luke's menu

Raw beef
arugula
carrot
probiotics

After he was finished picking through this he got two patties of
Stella and Chewy's freezedried raw

Luke is not a big fan of eating out of a bowl; he eats much better if his food is "prey like." What I don't do.

2 comments:

suzanne said...

I read your menus all the time and am impressed by the way and what your dogs eat. Re picky-eaters (I have one of my own) I find the N.R. products from naturalrearing.com to be of great benefit. I use the NR seaweed mineral, the NR daily health and the NR herbal which pick up any necessaries that might be missed in the food (or by not eating said food). They come in pretty large tubs, are weight based, and last a long time. I've got one here with Inflamatory Bowel Syndrome and he gets those as well as some other supplements and digestive enzymes to help him with absorbtion. He also has reflux and is currently on one of the Tibetan remedies for that.
Suzanne

Sherri said...

Thanks Suzanne; will check it out.

;)