Saturday, March 6, 2010

What's for breakfast?

Well; this morning it was chicken, liver, wild rice, apple, carrots, and flaxseed oil. I warmed the chicken; this makes it much more appealing for all. Afterall everyone enjoys a nice warm meal right? I know I do. So breakfast was a hit with the girls; as is typically the case. Luke on the other hand had already displayed his "I'm not eating" body language. He likes to go outside and wait to be called in; then he has to be tempted to eat or you have to toss his food around to get the prey drive going in him. I knew that he would want this breakfast; he loves liver. So I gave him a few pokes and away he went.

Yesterday Luke had two whole silk balls; wonderful. I us Betty Lewis' recipe but omit the eggs. And believe it or not I do think that he has a tiny bit of sponge on those ribs of his. We've really been rolling; he is getting lots of treats first thing in the morning. Sharp cheddar seems to be a big favorite in bed with Mom and Dad first thing; and then of course he loves his buttered toast. It is work but we are seeing the smallest bit of progress; and progress is progress right?

No comments: